It's because I've been in Italy. Eating endless amounts of pasta and winking seductively at the locals....in hopes that they will bring me more pasta.
Jokes. I haven't been doing any of that.
But anyway. I hope y'all had a good holiday season and new year. I hope you were cooler than me and stayed all the way up to midnight instead of going to bed at like 9:30. I hope you made a ton of really inspirational new years resolutions, that you know you are going to break in about 2 weeks.
I don't actually make new years resolutions. Because pretty much I always end up doing the exact opposite. Like the year I vowed I would grow my hair out, I cut it all off 3 months later. So this year I made some fool proof resolutions
New Years Resolutions 2014
- Eat horribly unhealthy foods every day
- Become a menace to society
- Date every creeper you come in contact with
- Never dye your roots. Let everyone know that you are 19 and have gray hair.
- Don't save money. Give that stuff away like it's your job
Hooray for goal making.
But for a real life update ummm lemme just show you with various visuals what I've been up to.
![]() |
Current dating situation neatly summed up by Patrick. and Madam Mim. (or however you spell it)
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
And the wrap it all up, let me share my go to advice in every situation.











HI SWEET , SMART CHICK...I sure wish I could look beautiful like you without caring about how I look. You have great natural beauty so never fear. You are A. OK.....Good luck on furthering your education..It is a worthwhile pastime...Hope you know how very much I love you...You are one of my very special angels...Come see me sometime.....
ReplyDeleteHey, I don't get around to the blogs much, but enjoyed your usual smart humor and silliness. Don't ever loose that, it makes life more fun! Missed you at the shower this weekend, and I think you are one of the smartest, although poor, and most adorable college girls around. Keep up the good work, it always gets better, believe me! I know a thing or two about getting through the college dull drums and such. I never had any exciting campus life, but stayed in my own little home until I moved out with my Mr. Life is good, and you are amazing!
ReplyDelete