Well, what do ya know, it's April. Time flies whether you're having fun or not.
Can we play catch up? In absolutely no particular order?
I ran into-quite literally-the president of SUU. Had I been in the right frame of mind, I would've said something terribly witty like, 'pay my tuition bucko'. But probably not.

Pink blossoms are a little bit life affirming, don't you think? The thing about pink blossoms is they are terribly terribly temporary, and so if you
If you were a nephew named Jaden, you would know that digging in the long jump pit at the high school track is a real treat. If you were an aunt named Erin, you would know that Jaden is a top notch tiny human, but you'd also be glad he is not yours to keep full time. If you were a grandma named Connie, you'd probably wish your daughter asked permission before posting pictures of you on the internets.
Spring fever is most definitely a thing. The spirit told me so, and I believed it. I've got all sorts of ants in my pants for something-anything- to come along and shake up my schedule. Because although I am a strict lover of the mundane and predictable, a little excitement never killed nobody. Spring fever usually leads to me wacking at my hair in the name of bangs, or considering growing Frida Kahlo eyebrows. I had a good long look at my hair in the mirror the other day, and it said 'please leave me alone'. So I threw up some finger guns and said ok.
Registering for fall semester is almost a guaranteed way to lose your mind. However, if that doesn't do the trick, seeing how much you owe for fall semester will definitely work.
Snapchatting young men with beards to your sisters while in class is socially acceptable.According the the gospel of Erin. -on a side note, I refuse to be the only person who laughed when Elder Ballard referenced both snapchat and tinder in his talk. Priiiiiiceless- You can even wink at bearded young men, you know, if you're into that sort of thing.
Lastly, pushing through the last bit of a semester feels impossible, but is probably necessary.








LOVE THIS POST.....The pictures are priceless......Hip Hip Huray.....School is almost over for this year....
ReplyDelete