Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Just puttin this out there...

I do not love election week. Why? Because my social media sites BLOW up with all sorts of opinions about the candidates.

I love opinions.

I love politics.

I love America.

But, more importantly, I love the truth. I don't love statuses, tweets, and pins that are degrading, and speculative of candidates.

For the record, Obama wasn't my choice for re-election.

However, let me just say,

We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers,and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.

No, you do not need to agree with all of his politics, but he is still your president. Respect would be good I think :)

To quote Michael Wallace Heap (possibly the greatest dad ever)
"The Church is still true and America is still the greatest nation on earth!"

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my dad I text him and he said the Lord is in charge and the future is bright... They are good men.

    ReplyDelete