Ronald (missionary numero 2) is havin his mission farewell this very Sunday and then will be whisked off the the wintery wonderland of Russia. Ok, false, first he'll be whisked away to the MTC, then the wintery wonderland.
Crrrraaaazzzzzzy.
Full on congratulations to everyone who is surviving life. Because, seriously, that is an accomplishment. Think of all the people working at fast-food restaurants who secretly long to be famous artists, or big bad lawyers, or youtube sensations that can squirt milk out of their eye (I'm just sayin its a valid dream ok?)
Lately my body has been like, what? sleep? You only need limited amounts of it. You should wake up every two hours and stuff. So I do.
Thusly I found myself at 4:00 in the morning staring outside my window. This is a pretty accurate picture of what I saw. (No its not)

After such a wonderful view before me, I rolled over and stared at the wall and slowly drifted off into madness.
Whether the moon believes in me or not though, life continues to truck on.
I believe I'm turning into a hypochondriac these days because being around sick people, makes me overwhelmingly paranoid that I am going to be sick. I honestly thought about purchasing some cold medicine today.
No joke. I found myself, a perfectly healthy and relatively normal individual, standing in the medicine aisle, eyeing up a bottle of grape flavored cold medicine. I pondered deeply if I truly needed it, after all, I'm not entirely sick right now. But being prepared is the boy scout motto. And if there is one thing I am good at its scouting for boys. Which is practically the same thing as being a boy scout. Minus the merit badges and do gooding activities.
In the end, I decided that I would not buy the cold medicine. Largely because medicine companies have no idea what grape really tastes like. Grapes taste juicy and happy and wondeful. Cough medicine grapes taste like unhappiness and the tears of small children.
On another note, I cannot even believe that Thanksgiving is coming up. I mean I knew it was, because all the Christmas decorations are up in Wal-Mart. Once I see Halloween candy for sale at like 99.9% off and plastic Santas floating about, I know its time for Thanksgiving.

For the record, this is NOT an accurate depiction of Thanksgiving.
Also let me share this. Because I really feel for this kid.

This kid knows what's up.
And while I'm on a sharing kick

I don't know Darla...I just don't know.
(kidding. I don't actually feel like boys are jerks)





No comments:
Post a Comment