There's not much to update in life, I'm just soakin' up my days of unemployment while I can.
I'm pretty content being an unemployed hobo.
There is a certain freedom, I suppose in knowing that you have no where to go and nothing to do.
Life's too crazy sometimes, there's no shame in enjoying a little bit of 'nothingness'. It's a good rest from the daily grind of life.
Although to be perfectly honest, it'll probably be a really good thing for me to start working and maybe take an institute class or two. Too much nothingness can kinda turn you into a social recluse. I could lose all of my social skills and become really weird at awkward. And play Dungeons and Dragons for the rest of my life. With other social weirdos. (Sorry if you like Dungeons and Dragons..)
I had my interview at Convergys last week. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I don't want to speak ill of anyone, or be judgemental. But I'm pretty sure this is what I looked like in there.
Don't catch my drift? Let me try again. This was me.
Aaaaand this was everyone else working there.
To say I didn't quite fit in there would be a gross understatement.
But! everything works out. So I'm sure that at the very least, I will have interesting works stories to blog about :)








.jpg)
.jpg)

Bahaha I love how it fits just perfectly! :p Leave it to Sponge Bob to adequately illustrate our lives... and give us sweaterly songs. :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHi Erin...I havn't been on the computer for a few days so I missed this cute Bolg.....You certainly have a way with words,,{and pictures} No doubt in any of our minds how you felt at you interview.....strange place.......Hope you had a happy, happy, Birthday. You are at an interesting place in your life...Lot's of decisions to make....Please come visit...We miss you. Maybe you could come over one of these days and help me wash my widows,,,,If you dare climb on the ladder and do the outside I could do the inside. We would make an awesome team,,,,Next warm day let's go for it. Gramps and I would love to see you.....Love you tons and tons......Gram
ReplyDeleteHi Erin....Hope more updates are coming soon....
ReplyDelete