Monday, August 10, 2015

3 months later

Soooooo here we are 3 months since I last posted. Do I feel slightly sheepish about that? yes Nope!

So I suppose I'll give you some bullet points about what you've missed in the last three months. Since bullet point posts are becoming my sweet spot it would seem.


  • Lotttts of drives up the mountain, maybe too many. If that is even a possibility. 

  • There's a distinct possibility I met my future husband at the antique store. I'm sure despite the fact his daughter is older than me, and his 3rd wife is still very much in the picture it'll work out. Ha! I've never been more thankful for my mother protecting me from middle aged creepers. Even if they do tell me my eyebrows are like a young Brooke Shields ;)

  • I got hired at Bulloch Drug, my bank account is finally ready to be on speaking terms with me now that I'm not neglecting it. The girls at Bullochs are possibly the cutest, and except the fact that I look really lame in an apron, I'm loving it.

  • While working one night, an older gentleman mistook my turquoise ring for a wedding ring and proceeded to give me some rather....ahem...explicit marital advice. You know, as you do with complete strangers. The next morning, he came to the soda fountain where he informed me that "if he were 35 years younger and didn't live in Vegas, he'd court me". It's nice to know that at least the middle aged and senior citizen community would like to date me. Widens the pool of potential candidates you know ;)

  • It is beyond freezing cold on the mountain in the middle of the night. And keeping people up beyond their bedtimes is rather rude. And that's really all I have to say about that.

  • I toured The Skin Institute in St. George, and am planning on attending in January or February. It's kind of been a surprise to everyone, including me that this is the direction I'm heading buuuuuut we'll just have to wait and see how it all turns out I suppose. 

1 comment:

  1. Three cheers for Erin.......Love it when I find a post on you page....Sounds like things are moving along. So happy you are enjoying your work and having some very interesting experiences. Life is full of surprises. I am excited for your new adventures in St George. I am sure you will love it. So proud of you sweet Erin....Keep on keeping on....Love you more than pigs love squash...or something like that...

    ReplyDelete