Wednesday, January 7, 2015

First week of school thoughts

In listical order. Because. -Listical is not a word. And what a shame about that.-



  • Is this really what the kids are wearing these days? Are they lame? Am I lame?



  • Is that my building? Nope. Nope. Nope. Maybe? Nope. 


  • I attended orientation when I was 18 and full of life and dumb enough to care about campus folklore. Why do I have to do it again?


  • A get to know you game?!? SUU how could you!



  • Sooo many obscure band references. So, so many.



  • I want to sit by people. But I definitely don't want to sit by people. 


  • Why is it a guy can ask you on a date, but it takes like 3 days to know the date, time and place of where this mystical date will take place? Can't we just hang out? (sorry dad. And multiple Mormon church leaders that frown upon hanging out)


  • Homework!! I mean....oh no....homework....


  • Ohmygosh I'm so old. That kid has got to be kindergarten age, tops,


  • Ohmygosh I'm so young. I'm a fetus by comparison to you dinosaur people.

  • You're really going to lecture on Harry Potter for 7 minutes? Is this relevent? I did not pay for these shenanigans lady. 





1 comment:

  1. Love this cute post....Let's see what we can do about getting " listical" recognized in the dictionary. it is such a good logical word don't you think? Get to know you game?????? I dearley love those little fun touches... don't you? I am sure yu are seeing lot's of fun people ...lot'e of fun outfits????? and in general having lots of FUN activities......Am I right? Love you....

    ReplyDelete