I'm having a baby! On Tuesday!!
Even better news! ITS A FAKE BABY!!!
Best new! Its a totally returnable baby! I'd like someone with a real baby to be able to say that!
Its for Adult Roles, we are learning how we do NOT want to be teen parents or single parents by carrying scary semi-demonic baby dolls around for two days.
Yes for two days I will be carrying a doll around. Who wants to party with me?
In preparation for my impending fake motherhood, last night Marissa and I went to Wal-Mart to buy baby clothes.
I have thee cutest baby clothes on the street y'all. Even though people definitely give you strange looks when you are 17 and shopping around in the baby clothes its worth it because its super fun shopping for baby clothes.
Now if you were wondering, yes I totally have names picked out for this little bundle of plastic.
If its a girl I'm naming it Feather. Yes you read that right. FEATHER.( but secretly just call it Cherene :D )
If its a boy...well I have a few ideas there. It might be Felix, or Trayvon, or Dimitri, or Axl.
We'll just have to wait and see.
TGIF! Have a happy Friday night ok? Party rock to you hearts content :)





I just have to say that the name Feather is the cleverest, funniest girl baby name I have ever heard. It made me laugh out loud and I loved it SO much. You should name your real baby Feather someday.
ReplyDeleteErin you always make me smile and feel very happy. You have the most clever posts!!!! Thanks for always giving my spirits a lift. Hope you are coming to Hatch on Monday. I do love seing that bright ,happy cute face. Please bring it along. Good luck with Feather, or whoever. Take care....Gram.....
ReplyDeleteI'm so flattered by the secret name. What an honor!
ReplyDelete