This is my fake child. Feather Zenyatta Heap. Darling right? Let's not kid ourselves here. Its thee creepiest
thing on earth. NO judgement though. And if you will look really close in the picture you can see I was on Facebook when i took the picture. haha, I have my priorities straight.
This is just a close up on the adorable giraffe on Feather's dress.
You may ask how fake motherhood is treating me. As much as I would love to say I'm bonding with Feather and enjoying every second we get to spend together that might be a lie. Feather has the capability to make 100 different noises. All of which could easily be featured in a horror movie.
We'll have to see how tonight goes. I'm thinking it might be difficult to sleep with Feather staring at me and cooing. and crying. and pooping. and other baby shenanigans.







My oh My,,,,What a darling little baby!! i do love the dress . it is so cute and who knows maybe you will grow to love the little thing !!!! Stranger things have happened. Good luck on this strange adventure. So lonesome for you. It will be great to see you this week end. Good luck on taking awesome senior pictures. They will be beautiful I am sure....
ReplyDelete.....Love you....Gram....
That is one ugly little one, sorry to be so rude! Real babies are much more fun and much more time consuming, but better off for later, so way to go adult roles class. I just love this time of year when fake babies can be seen roaming around the halls of high schools with their fake moms and dads. Hey, I saw one last night at Beanz lacrosse game, but it was wrapped in a package to be delivered via, middle of the night excitement. Wow! These people go to great lengths to be creative with the fake baby project.
ReplyDeleteSo I just spent the most delightful hour catching up on the life of my adorable niece and I must say, reading your blog made me smile all kinds of happy smiles. You should make money with your mad writing skills. I just love you and love the way you express yourself.
If I check in to read and don't comment it is because it is hard to come up with anyting to say that does pale in comparison to your way with words!
Shout out to my thug life creative geniuse niece and now adoring mom, Erin! No words can describe your gifts! Take care of Feather and be seeing you soon
Oh my gosh you are right - that is totally horrifying! Hahaha. Good luck sleeping with that thing staring at you! Just don't watch Chuckie while you're doing this assignment or you will be done for! ;)
ReplyDelete