I am frequently accused of being a hipster lately. I didn't belive it. However then when I looked at this...I realized the truth. Either I'm a really ballin secret senior citizen or I am in fact a hipster. I'll let you decide.

So I went on an adventure to Wal-Mart with the beautiful Disha boo. Since her parents are the managers of the Comfort Inn and Super 8 here in town, we had to buy food for the continental breakfast. It was thee best thing of my life walking up to the register with a cart full of 70 bananas (yes we counted) 50 apples, 5 boxes of doughnuts, and 6 boxes of yogurt. The cashier lady kept looking at us like she couldn't decide if we were going to have a really big party or we were just two 17 year olds who REALLY like to eat. ANYWAY...we found these flowers and I rather love them. Don't they look so very cheery? Daises are the friendliest flowers :) (name that movie I dare you)
Now this next picture is perhaps a little gross. If you do not want to be sickened. I suggest you close your computer. And just live happily in innocence and oblivion.
If you do want to be sickened. LOOK AT THIS!
Its a dead squirrel. In a water trough at our farm. Eww right? I do not really want to think about how we got in there. Perhaps a life of too much party rocking and not enough common sense. Basically I want this to be a lesson to all of you. If you are ever a squirrel pondering whether you should jump into a large and rather deep in squirrel terms water trough. JUST SAY NO.
In other news. I'm having my fake baby on Tuesday.
Its totally going to be named Feather Zenyatta. Or Axl Trayvon. Adorable I know.
There will be pictures of that creepy thing...don't even worry about it.








Oh Erin, You always make my day. You are so fun to be around and I totally love it. Name the Movie???? you've Got mail !!!! one of my favorites though I have only seen it a few times. Loved all of your pictures except the sad one of the poor little squirrel... man did he ever learn an important lessson!!!....Keep posting. I love it....love you....Gram....
ReplyDeleteDang it, gram beat me to it ;) love that movie!!
ReplyDeleteYOU'VE GOT MAIL! I'm impressed, Gram was the first one to name it! Our gram is so hip! Maybe SHE is a hipster....? ;)
ReplyDelete