Telling time is an important rudimentary skill that all who wish to function in our society need to possess.
Clearly I do not have this skill.
I wake up at 6:00 this morning, which quite frankly is uncharacteristically early. I slave in front of the mirror getting ready ( to be read: swiped some mascara on while I was half asleep). Put the clothes on that seemed to kind of sort of match if you squint a little bit. And looked at my clock. There was 3 minutes until school.
there was a big fat panic attack in my head. So I ran like a crazy woman out the door to Bueller and drove like the wind.
Only to realize... it was 6:47 Not 7:47.
I need to learn how to tell time guys.





Hahahaha that is awesome. We all have those moments from time to time, I think. I know I have! In Jr High I once got up at like 4:00 am and was just getting out of the shower when my mom came in the bathroom and was like, "are you okay?" I said, "yeah... I'm just getting ready for school..." and she said, "It's 4:00 in the morning." And then I went back to bed. Yessssss.....
ReplyDeleteOh sweetheart......What a way to start the day!!! Oh well better too early than two late don't you think??? WE wil be over on Friday. Hope we get to see you.....Thanks for being such a cutie!!! Love you....Gram....
ReplyDelete