Once upon a time I was invited to Senior Awards Night on Tuesday. Because I am in fact a senior worth awarding. In fact, I am worth awarding lots of paper-y thing-ys apparently. Let me show you!
This is my program. Ooooooooooh special!
This is my my scholarship from USU. Quite legit it is. They gived me $800 for housing. Which I shall not be
able to take of course. Not yet anyway :)
This is my big fat momma scholarship from Snow College. They are very generous individuals I believe. I was grateful for their money for sure. However, I believe we need to have a chat with the President of Snow. Writing a triangle with a swoosh at the end doesn't count as a signature. But whatevs. I want your money regardless of your penmanship issues.
This is my scholarship from SUU. Thank you for giving me money I unfortunately cannot use. Perhaps someday I will attend the mothership University. Perhaps. Maybe. Unlikely. Nothing against you. I just am having a love affair with Utah State.
And this folks is my pathway completer award. Which frankly I do not know what a pathway completer is exactly....but its kinda coolio. I got it in Family and Consumer sciences education and Family and Human Services. Again. NOooo idea. Actually I don't even quite know what i did to get it.
Look at my pretty medal!!
In other news. This lovely picture featured in this years' yearbook. Yeah, that's my daddy. Look at that luscious mullet. I bet it used to blow dramatically in the wind and bring the ladies runnin. In fact, in the words of the immortal J-Will ( my fav freshy in seminary) That mullet qualifies my poppa as a "Lady Slayer"
Yeah. I definetly inherited those lovely locks. I'm a man eater.
4:00 Tonight is graduation bro!
Hope yall are there.
If not I will still love you.
YOLO
Git-R-Done
Also Peace and Blessins













No comments:
Post a Comment