As a personal note to my favorite Aunt named Cherene,
I totally forgot you were a cool YSA lady. Do you know what this means?
It means we have reason to party ALLL the time. Its not awkward to
claim you, in fact I'm probably going to be bragging about you in order to make
friends. Like " Hey, that's my amazing aunt over there...wanna give me your number?"
Its a fool proof method I believe.
Do you know what I did today?
Graduation announcements. Weird? Totally. Worry not people, you shall hopefully receive your very own announcement in the mail....eventually.
Sippy Cup Confessional
I totally have no idea why we do graduation announcements.
Because its clearly not for the senior involved. We are mailing
these babies to people who I barely know. And I don't exactly
know that they even care about my graduation.
I feel like this lame little baby.
I am a huge believer in serendipity. Duh, considering its my blog name. But seriously folks, serendipity is for real. Whether you believe it to be a happy accidents or the hand of the man upstairs workin things out for people, its definetly real.
Need an example? No problem bro I got your back.
Example #1 Lately I have been making some changes in my life for the better, because clearly the way I was living wasn't exactly making me as happy as I could be. Change is hard guys. However, last week I ran into two of my favorite adults who I am not actually related to; Nina Barnes And Sister Cox.
I love those two. Excessively. When I ran into them they said THE EXACT SAME THING.
They told me I was glowing.
Which at first made me think my face was like sweaty or something equally gross. But no, they meant my countenance.
Do you know what this means? Change works and happens.
Example #2 One day in seminary my seester Shannon Janet texted me a text. With a scripture inside. Guess what? Twas the exact same scripture we were discussing in class.
Serendipity at its finest. :)
On another note. John Denver might be a lot cooler than I previously thought.





Wow Erin, What a great post..... Neat stories, I loved them and I do love you. I am so very prod of you and grateful to have you for one of my BEAUTIFUL granddaughters. The wonderful thing is, you are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. Your sweet Mom gave us your graduating Announcement. Sweet.Sweet. Sweet, Gramps and loved it. Guess you truly are all growed up now ........Strange you were a tiny little blond toddler only yesterday....Time does fly by.......
ReplyDeleteThis is my 2nd attempt at commenting. Something glitchy is going on. I love this post! You have an amazing talent for expression. Can't wait to party at the YSA Stake!
ReplyDeleteP.S. John Denver is VERY cool! Ask Mason.
ReplyDelete