Thursday, July 26, 2012

HOUSE!!!!


Once upon a time I went to the village of Ephraim to have a sleeping party in my house.
Twas fantastico :) Cayley is my roomate who's parentals own the house and then we brought
Karolena with us for kicks and giggles.
Blah blah I know you're not reading this because you totally already
scrolled down to the pictures.
Whatever. I can take rejection :)






This be the front of my adobe

The side door
Half of our backyard. We didn't wanna take a full picture because then you would see our super hot male neighbors. But seriously...they're attractive. And there is a cowboy among them. I'm set for life :) kidding daddy, I mostly promise.
These be our kitchen, which yes is adorable. Minus the washer and dryer that just got delievered.
This is a super classy picture of me and Cayley's room with a mattress we dragged in for Karol. :)




Sorry they are poor quality pictures..I'm not a photographer...obviously :)



4 comments:

  1. Erin, the house is so classic! I love it, and I can tell you will too. It's the perfect setting for your exciting college adventure. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Erin.....i cant believe you are soo lucky to have such a fab. house for your freshman year at college. It looks wonderful..i am sure you will have a great year.....We miss you...When are you coming to the great city of Hatch???? Very soon I hope......Your working days for this summer are almost over. Time flys when you are having fun......
    Love you very much...Gram....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cuteness! im so excited for you...and i read before i looked at the pictures :)just thought u should know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Erin! You weren't kidding! That house is the cutest thing ever! I want to live in it!

    ReplyDelete