Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pink is a mature color

Pink is the color of Barbie, who we all know to be a highly successful plastic woman. She has many different careers, friends and boyfriends.
Pink is also the name of a pretty legit woman rock star.
Pink represents girls
And breast cancer awareness.
And overall happiness and joy.


There is nothing wrong with pink. I have a pink cell phone. And a brand spankin new pink laptop.

But when we bought the laptop the salesman made it a point SEVERAL times to point out the color of the laptop. i.e- you can do everything on this other computer that you can on your little pink laptop. Guess you're gonna be typing alot of papers on your little pink laptop. Have fun with your little pink laptop.

All I really wanted to say is ' Sir, have fun with your unhappy life at this very sad and depressing and overly nerdified computer store. I AM going to enjoy this little pink laptop.'

People these days....

Haters gonna hate.

1 comment:

  1. i would like to say that i am in full support of your laptop and the color thereof.

    ReplyDelete