Monday, July 30, 2012

Breaking up is haaaaaaard to doo!

Yeah I was totally singing that cheesy 80s ballad when I typed that.

But let's not be mistaken and panic and stand up and scream " For the love of garbage! I didn't know she was even dating anyone and now she's blogging about her break up! REBELLION."

Don't do that because that would be ridiculous, and also really really unnecessary. I am keeping all of my secret relationships secret...obviously.


I am breaking up with my overgrown unattractive hair. It needs some life breathed back into it. BIG time. Its so lifeless and flat and sad. Sometimes at night I can hear it crying for some love and attention.

I just need to find a trustworthy stylist. Like obviously duh I have one in my very own family. Except she's kinda in Montana. And I'm just not willing to drive the distance. :)

But seriously I'm like 97% hobo 3% chic. This is clearly a problem.

In other news. Missionaries are fantastic. You totally know that they're like super heroes and amazing when your a kid, but they seem so out of reach and unobtainable. And then all of a sudden the older you get the more personal it becomes because you actually know the missionaries that are leaving. Then BOOM. Those missionaries are your friends.


My home boys as pictured above, (Robert-Craig, Me, Ronald) have recently got their mission calls. Robert is going to Korea. Don't ask me where or like which Korea because I can't remember which one is communist and scary and which is not communist and still scary. And Ronald is going to some unpronounceable part of Russia.

Sippy Cup Confessional
I'm only 18 years young. Its weird enough moving away from my posse.
Its almost unbearable to have them go to scary foreign countries for 2 years.
They're going to be the best missionaries ever. I totally cried when they got their
calls and you better believe I'm going to cry when they leave!


Growing up is kind of nerve-wracking. Which I'm fairly certain I say that at least 30 times in every post. But I'm just the Peter Pan child ok? I am not down with this grown up stuff. I did not win 'Senior most likely to never grow up' for nothin!


Ok, now I just need to share a kind of adorable story. About Dave, my adopted brother. 
Remember him? Yeah adorable I know. The other day, whilst I waited for a completely different boy to text me ( why must they be such retards? haha) I got a text from Dave. The conversation went something like this
David- Hey! I need a favor!
Me-...as long as its not illegal I think the answer is yes
David-I need you to tell Poppa Heap  that mm=100
Me- Excellent! Super proud bro!
David- Thanks love.


In case your sitting there thinking...'what the beep was that' let me explain. mm stands for Mission Meter. As in David is 100% going :D Kinda thrills me, especially considering it was pretty iffy for a while if he even wanted to go. I'm proud of that young man quite a lot. 


Aaaaaand....I just really like this guy. 



1 comment: