Monday, August 6, 2012

Do you love it?


Ladies and Gents. Life is moving at a million miles per hour. I'm trying to soak up every last minute of it before I move. Its just going so much faster than I thought it was going to. We went to the farm yestarday and enjoyed our lovely horses and the beautiful sunset. I know your love the high quality phone pictures I post. They're pretty great I must admit.

I also got a hair cut today. But of course I don't have pictures to post of that. When do I EVER have pictures of current events in my life? Never. Ever.

My poppa is practically adorable


I yuv baby ponies :)
Sunsets at the Farm. Definetly something I shall be missing

This is my new hair...cut
Pretty sure I like finding old pictures on my flashdrive.



This ladies and gents is the look I am famous for.
Watering boots and a tutu.
Classic.
Just thought I would share that. Randomly



4 comments:

  1. These pictures made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Erin, loved all of your pictures. They brought back so many choice memories. And yes, you did always have on some adorable outfits.....very memorable and sooo cute. Loved your pictures at the farm. You do have a handsome Dad. WE miss you....Please come visit before you leave for school. Stay sweet and beautiful.... LOve you ....Gram...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog posts make me smile. Can't wait to see the hair in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the tutu and boots! Loved the wedding as well. One more party to go, then I look forward to reading about your Snow adventure!

    ReplyDelete