Today was a no good very bad day. Ok, not really, that would be melodramatic and untrue. Because it was actually a mostly good day. I'm just going crazy without a job. That's the ONLY time you will ever hear me say that because jobs at this age are not enjoyable. They bring you money and minimal amounts of enjoyment.
Anyway, I'm just struggling without a schedule in my life. Wow...just saying that makes me feel like an old boring person. What is wrong with me?
My darling roommate to be Cayley texted me and invited me on a Wal-Mart girls chat date...thingy. So we went to Wal-Mart looking like complete babes. Which, considering its Wal-Mart its not too hard to feel like a babe in there. I don't often feel like I'm at the top of the gene pool, but when I do I"m at Wal-Mart.
We bought the makings for fruit dip. Because nothing says heyimsupercoolandhealthyjustkiddingIatetwocupcakestoday like fruit dip. Truthfully the fruit dip was for Cayley's boyfriend's boyfriend. I know...it makes no sense to me either. After we bargained shopped like the starving college students we are, we went to the speedy check out line. You know, the one that's supposed to be SPEEDY because they only allow you to have 20 items. Well, Mr and Mrs Tv Repairman didn't read that sign. I was taught how to count in pre-school kids, and I know your cart had like 50 items in it. Just sayin..
But our cashier was named Nolan. Nolan was one attractive sucker. I'm not on the look out for a man mind you, but I like to enjoy the passing scenery if you catch my drift. I learned that from my favorite aunt Cherene, wise lady she is :)
Anyhow after we checked out Nolan....and our items we drove around the City of Cedar when suddenly BOOM BOOOM FLASH the most spectacular lightning and thunder graced the dark cloudy sky. (Woo I'm poetic)
So we did the only natural thing TO do when there is thunder lighting and rain. We danced :)





ps....i think you at the top of the gene pool...even when you arent a wal mart! just sayin :) :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Aubree. You are pretty AWESOME Just remember that....I couldn't get the video to play on my computer. Your next assignment is to make that happen for me.....Thanks for posting, Keep smiling {love that beautiful smile} See you this week end..........Thanks for being sooo sweet and beautiful....Gram....
ReplyDelete