Do you get my poorly executed pun? It was pretty great.
I'm home for the weekend. Partially because I want some peace to do my GTL routine. But also because somebody is finally home from Germany
Thee one and only Ronald.
We have been separated far too long. Thusly I must see him. He went to Germany with...actually I have no idea. BUT it was a glorious experience unmatched by anything he'd ever experienced. Including cake. But being in a foreign country for 3 1/2 weeks nearly killed me of loneliness. But worry not kids, he took pictures of all the castles for me. He's a keeper.
Also. I am getting a Skype account. Because all these hipsters in my poetry class have informed me that Skype is so uncool and outdated that it might be cool. While I don't understand the logic, I figure I can call my friends on there every once in a while.
Have you been enjoying lovely little afternoon rain showers? I have. They are so wonderful. It freshens the air and washes away my grouches of being overheated and exhausted. But at the same time, the rain has increased the humidity in good ol Ephraim Utah. Which means, while I go to school in the morning with luscious hair like this
I generally end the day looking something like this.
Mind you, this is only a tamed down picture of the actual event.
So, while I begin the day looking like a pretty decent human being, I generally end it looking like a zombie.
I'm getting a little too hobo to be chic.
But at least I'm getting an education right?
Oh ps. GTL? Gym Tan Laundry. Thank you Jersey Shore.








I'm really bad at keeping up with all the blogs, so I just went through many of your posts to catch up. So this is a late comment, but i LOVE the house you're living in!!! SOO cute!!! I may be a wee bit jealous. :) Glad to see you're enjoying your time at college!
ReplyDelete