Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome to 2013!

WOW! Can any of y'all believe that it's a new year already? Because I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that concept. I mean 2013 sounds to futuristic. We should have flying cars by now guys. But alas, we do not.

Do you realize that it has been 4 years since I started this blog? FOUR YEARS. My entire highschool career has been recorded here. And this is my fifth year blogging. Which is pretty crazy. Because I have this horrible habit of starting things....and never finishing them.
Like one time I thought I was going to write the great American novel. But I didn't get much farther than the thought of doing so.
But I've somehow managed to stick with this blogging business for 4 years.
Crazy stuff ladies and gentlemen.

In case anyone was wondering, Christmas Break was wonderous. I am bless with an amazing family and wonderful friends, and a bratty cat that occasionally I swear at. (but with good reason)

AAAAANNND Now, I'm back up at the thriving metropolis of Ephraim Utah for Spring Semester.
It is freezing cold here, with much more snow than Cedar City. Which means I walk through a wintery wonderland to go to class. It's rather romantic. Cold, and potentially will give me hypothermia, but romantic all the same.
I was definetly spoiled during the break and getting back into the swing of things will probably be the death of me. ;)


But seriously. As I sit in the basement of the library, working on my Biology reading and other nonsense, I am thinking about just how good life is.

I know just about every year I choose a word that's going to be my theme. But this year this is what I've chosen :) This year I have no resolutions other than to take every opportunity to be happy

2 comments:

  1. Loved having you home!! Happiness is a great theme, Joseph Smith taught that happiness is the object and design of our existence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and...love you....So happy we got to spend some time with you during Christmas break. You are our beautiful, smart, sweet, kind granddaughter and we do love you so much.....Time at the Library. is very valuable. i found it was the very best way to get homework finished when living with a group of girls....Stay well and beautiful. Love your happiness goal. Happiness is catching so spread it around and keep that beautiful smile flashing

    ReplyDelete