Even as a whipper snapper, I was far too grouchy and old for such nonsense. And I never forwarded a chain letter. Which I guess would explain why I'm single? (more research required for this statement) But basically the point I'm trying to make is I'm really terrible at participating at anything which requires forwarding or anything like unto it.
That being said, apparently I won an "award". And if it came from any other source I would ignore it completely. But it came from my elder sister Shannon, and therefore I really can't say no. The woman is carrying my niece/nephew, I gotta stay in good graces to guarantee favorite aunt status.
So thank you Mrs. Coffin ;)

thank your liebster blog award nominator on your blog
If you could forget the budget and buy any one thing right this very instant, what would it be? Umm I would buy this thing. Honestly, I don't know what I would do with it. But I want it.
What's your favorite kind of weather, and why?
I'm a real big fan of overcast and rainy weather. Even just overcast is great. I'm that super depressing person that prefers dark and stormy to sunny weather.
It's a date night, what's your go-to outfit?
I don't actually plan outfits. Which probably explains why I look like a hobo so often. I like to look nice for dates, but I'm not the type of girl that plans in advance perfect date outfits.
As a kid, what was your favorite movie?
Oh obviously, Peter Pan. Hands down
If you had to pick only one occupation for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
Well I'm a psychology major, so I'm looking to be a therapist.
What's your favorite movie now?
I really love Life of Pi and The Great Gatsby....but yeah probably still Peter Pan.
When is the last time you had to face something hard, and felt accomplished for facing it?
Well one time I didn't have wifi, so yeah I think I know what hardships are.
(Stealing from Karlee) What's your favorite memory of us together?
One time when I was very small you painted my nails, and then told me if I washed my hands the nail polish would be ruined. Then proceeded to tell me to not tell mom that we didn't wash our hands to eat dinner. I totally tattled to Mom.
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
In 20 years I will be 39 and still young, and honestly I have no idea where I'll be at :)
What's the strangest habit you have?
I can't just buy clothes off the shelf.I have to think about my purchases for a long time before I can convince myself to buy them.
and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself,
and create 11 questions for your nominees.
present the liebster blog award to other blogs of 200 followers or less who you think are rad
copy/paste the blog award on your blog.
Eleven random facts you were dying to know about me
- I hate pictures of myself. Unless I am specifically prepared for pictures, I will look pretty sketchy. Seeing pictures of myself tends to kind of ruin my day.
- I'm an intensely private person. Which is totally ironic considering I have a blog. Not exactly the best place to keep your life private ya know? It's not that I'm not friendly,I'm just not into sharing super intimate details with people.
- I can't tell the difference between Adam Ellis and Adam Levine.
- I never park close to anything. I'd rather park waaaay in the back of a parking lot than the front. I could lie and say it's because it forces me to exercise by walking farther. But the truth is I just get annoyed with other people's bad parking jobs.
- I have dyed my hair every natural color. And I don't regret it at all.
- I'm extremely independent which means moving back in with my parents this year has been one of the hardest things ever.
- Greek yogurt is better than regular yogurt simply because regular yogurt has the consistency of fruit flavored snot.
- I love to cook, but I cannot craft to save my life. My future house will be pretty basic, but will have delicious food. It's a trade off I guess.
- Taco Bell and Drake Bell are in fact not related. Which personally I find shocking
- I love to joke around about how single I am and how I'm going to die alone. But I actually really love being single and don't really care about dating
- I once painted a boys nails, and it was a glorious moment unmatched by anything, including cake.








No comments:
Post a Comment