So, I had a birthday. I turned 20. Naturally, we celebrated with all the grandeur, elegance, and opulence that one expects of such a fine lady such as myself. That of Mountain Dew, cheesecake, and horrible food that inevitably gives me tummy problems. (too far? oh well)
Turning 20 is exciting and yet wretchedly anticlimactic at the same time. Exciting because there isn't a 'teen' associated with your age. And when all the street youths are running around acting like hooligans you can exercise every bit of your 20 years to roll your eyes and act like you are so so above such youthful shenanigans. Wretchedly anticlimactic, because 20 is still VERY very young. I mean, you still have 2 years before you get to ironically/unironically use that awful Taylor Swift song regarding your age. So, I mean there's plenty to look forward to with age.
 |
We celebrated with my first birthday wish of being 20. There are a lot of cool cats in Europe, arguably Elder Cardon is the coolest of the cool cats. On a side note, if you really squint you can pretty much read the whole email. It's pretty silly so I don't recommend that. |
 |
We celebrated my love for cats. With my pre birthday present to myself. Because I'm a greedy person like that. hashtag selfies4ever |
 |
| We celebrated my humble roots. Back in the day I was a foxy Indian maiden. |
 |
We celebrated these two good ol boys who partied with me all day. They sluffed school to partay with me. It was a real sacrifice on their part.
They didn't even laugh at me when I got hit on in the gas station and handled it terribly. Actually...they did. |
 |
| Actually this has nothing to do with my birthday. I just really love the internet. |
Fun Birthday for a beautiful girl......Seems impossible that you have reached the important age of 20.........So much fun huh???? The years really do fly by so quickly. Love the cute pictures....You made a very beautiful indian princess. I have wonderful memories of watching you grow into a gorgeous young woman. Stay happy and please come see me sometime....Love you beautifiul girl.......
ReplyDeleteHAPPY late BIRTHDAY!!! I love you and that cat shirt, and it is ok to be a little selfish on your B-day. If not then, when in the heck can you be! What a fun post and I was tempted to squint and read that email, but I did not. Looked like a cute one from the first few lines… We are going to miss all you Heap ladies this weekend, but I am sure you are having a great family reunion. I am a fan of your Erin and love the way you express yourself. You are beautiful on the inside and out and 20 looks great on you!
ReplyDelete