I'm really grateful for people :)
Sometimes I get on these grateful jags and I'm just so darn thankful for everything its almost sickening.
So you can laugh and enjoy how silly I am when I'm feeling thankful.
Today I am grateful for:
Cayley Lourie Grant. We've known each other since freshman year but we were never close. I always admired how quirky and unique she was. If you want to know Cayley, watch Zooey Deschenal from 'New Girl' I'm fairly certain they based that character on her :) One day in the hallway, We were sitting and I was asking her what her college plans were. She told me she was going to Snow College because her parents had bought a house in Ephraim and it was a good school to get your generals done. And suddenly it clicked in my brain. I was supposed to go to Snow. And live with a girl that I had never been close with, in my life. Then everything just started falling into place and my 'close friends' became my 'not so close friends' under various circumstances and I was randomly spending a lot of time with Cayley. We've really bonded over our mutual quirkiness and love of Johnny Depp. What I would do without that gal here with me in this house I do not know.
Alexander Herbert Evan Jolley. This boy I did not meet until the end of junior year. The boy is Albert Einstein reincarnated. Its a little disgusting. This child I could talk to forever and ever. And when I say talk to...I mean argue. We like to argue. In a loving friendshippy sorta way. And since he's Einstein reincarnated, he's a very handy resource in my life. Actually he is a life saver. LIFE SAVER I tell you. Because if I have a serious conundrum or perhaps a random math question, I shoot that boy a text, and low and behold I get answers. Its like being close friends with google. Sometimes he has the tendency to be THEE most annoying person I know. And he does dumb things. He's at University of Utah, where he is
killing it in all of his smart people classes, like organic chemistry. He's a man dime pretty much. Everyday without fail, we get to speak for like 2 minutes maximum and encourage each other to survive this crazy college life. Underneath all the stupid, I know for certain that the kid is gonna figure everything out and do amazing :) He of course is gonna be one of my favorite missionaries in Seoul Korea.December 12th kids. Its comin
David Cardon. I'm 35% certain I met Dave sophomore year. And I think we all are familiar of the shenanigans of prom. And stealing his flamingo. And having imaginary adventures in Mexico because we're totally NOT too old for imagination. What you're probably not familiar with is how we hated each other for like...I dunno 5 or 6 months. Its only just recent we have rekindled a beautiful friendship. Ok not beautiful. But definitely full of humor and good stuff like that. Everyone says that I'm a good influence on him, but ladies and gentlemen, I promise 900% that he is the good influence on me. I'm probably a better person because of that boy. Plus he used to have a pretty sweet fo-hawk. How could I not be friends with someone like that? I have super high standards obviously.
The man/woman in sociology. I really wish I knew his/her name. But sadly I do not. I sat by he/she on one of the first days of class. He/she proceeded to tell me about how he/she was from SLC and had a really rough life, most of which was spend bouncing from foster home to foster home. So he/she decided to come to Snow College to study the social sciences and 'find him/herself'' Which you know...that's totally cool. He/She has more tattoos than I have shoes, a bleach blonde fo-hawk, (again, I have high standards) and a really cool collection of skull piercings. But then, there were some pretty strong undeniable indications that he was a she. But she still might be a he. So thusly, I am saying he/she. Just to be safe. Nevertheless this....person of androgyny is pretty dang legit.
Gatlin who is hot. Speaking of Sociology. The only reason I really ever want to attend is because of Gatlin. Who is hot. Really really really really really really really really REALLY hot. We're getting married. And I've already named our children. I'll let you know the details on our upcoming nuptials as necessary. :P
Mumsie Heap. I have known this lady since birth. Since the womb actually. So like 18 years plus an extra 9 months spent on the inside. Clearly that's a bond I do not share with...well anyone else.
But yeah. I call that lady EVERYDAY. She answers like every other day. Because she is a busy woman you know? Also she plays words with friends and spanish learning games and sometimes ignores my calls. At least that's my working theory of why she doesn't answer. But we love her anyway. Because she knows everything and is great.
And last but not least.
THIS GUY!!!!!
Because there is no reason NOT to love this guy and be grateful for him. Whatever his name is.






Well, this is super flattering! :D I'm glad I've made it on your "I'm thankful for" list! I'm super glad we live together and wouldn't have it any other way! I love you, Erin dear :)
ReplyDelete-Cayley
Thanks for the nice blogging about your mummsie :) And by the way...the last dude is the abomnible snowman from one of my favorite Christmas shows from the 70's! And of course you should be grateful for him...he ends up being a hero in the movie :) Love you bunches and bunches!
ReplyDeleteGreat list.....You are such a cute intertaining girl.... Your blogs are always fun to read...Stay well and happy and keep smiling...love you tons and tons......Gram...
ReplyDelete