Life still seems to be moving rather quickly. September isn't always my favorite month because it makes me restless. Like I need something big and exciting to happen, or something to change.
September is that awkward in between month, its not got any cool holidays really, its not the first month of school, and its not quite fall yet. Its just in between.
Lately I've been thinking about doing a lot of things to get out of this September 'in between' rut.
Like chopping all of my hair off like this.
Except for then I had already made a promise to Cardon not to cut my hair for 2 years. Two years in a unearthly long time you know? Of course it's a promise I have little intention of keeping. Because that is what good solid friendships are about, making promises that you are never going to be able to keep.
I also thought about buying 18 pairs of neon colored flip flops and wearing them constantly.
But then I remembered I'm excessively poor and flip flops are going to become rather inconvenient when cold weather hits.
The idea of giving up my phone for a few weeks crossed my mind, but being cut off from that many people, made me reconsider.
Then I thought I would become a vegetarian. This one I actually gave a lot of thought. There are a lot of health benefits and frankly there is the possibility of it being a slightly cheaper lifestyle. But then, I remembered that I really like meat. And it I cut it completely out of my life, I might miss it. And I really REALLY like milk so that would just be no buenoon all of the charts. So I'm not becoming a vegetarian.
So instead of all of that good stuff...I switched chapstick brands. Because I am one crazy motorboat. And I took up afternoon napping. Ok, no go on the afternoon napping, but a girl can dream right?






love love love the cut!
ReplyDeleteI like your beautiful long hair....So consider keeping that promise....As to the vegetarian, remember the deer hunt is coming up!!!! Love you tons.....Gram
ReplyDelete